We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves - 30 pages
Final total, pages: 501
Final total, hours: 8 hrs 50 min reading, 1 hr audio
I slept for a bit, but came back for the last 45 minutes.
It was a blast as always. Can't wait to do it again! Special thanks to my loyal RAT pal, Laura, at pleasepardontheinterruption.blogspot.com. I can't imagine doing this without you! And thanks to everyone who visited me, the hosts, co-hosts, and mini-challenge creators. You guys are all great! See you next time.
End of Event Meme:
- Which hour was most daunting for you? Hours 20 thru 23 - gave in and got a few zzzz's
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? I enjoyed The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No!
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? Again, loved the cheerleaders' spreadsheet.
- How many books did you read? 1 entire book, parts of 2 others
- What were the names of the books you read? Fever, The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry, We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves
- Which book did you enjoy most? The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry
- Which did you enjoy least? We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves, but I'm only 50 pages in - maybe it will get better.
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? Nope
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Extremely likely. I'll read and probably cheer again.