Monday, May 11, 2015

Bout of Books 13 - Day 1 Challenge - Bookish Survey

1. How do you organize your shelves? Not very well, I'm afraid.  My newer acquisitions are sort of in one bookcase, and the older stuff is mixed up everywhere else. I need to make the time to organize them properly!
2. What is one of your favorite books that’s not in one of your favorite genres? Recently, I read the 3 books in the Crank Trilogy by Ellen Hopkins. I don't read much YA or poetry (and about drug addiction, no less), but I found these books riveting.
3. What is the last 5 star book you read? Notes from a Small Island by Bill Bryson.
4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon? All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
5. What book do you recommend the most? Lately, I'd say it's And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini.

No comments:

Post a Comment