1. How do you organize your shelves? Not very well, I'm afraid. My newer acquisitions are sort of in one bookcase, and the older stuff is mixed up everywhere else. I need to make the time to organize them properly!
2. What is one of your favorite books that’s not in one of your favorite genres? Recently, I read the 3 books in the Crank Trilogy by Ellen Hopkins. I don't read much YA or poetry (and about drug addiction, no less), but I found these books riveting.
3. What is the last 5 star book you read? Notes from a Small Island by Bill Bryson.
4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon? All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
5. What book do you recommend the most? Lately, I'd say it's And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini.