Strawberry Girl - 50 pgs
Final total: 513 pages
Final total, hours: 8hr 5min reading, 2hr 35min listening to audiobook = 10hr 40min
Books: Where'd You Go Bernadette - 326 pages, Finished
The Woman in White (audiobook) - 2hr 35min listening (63 pages)
My Nest Isn't Empty, It Just Has More Closet Space - 40 pages
Strawberry Girl - 84 pages
- Which hour was most daunting for you? Unfortunately, I gave in and slept for hours 21,22, and 23.
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? I always recommend mysteries, because they're engrossing.
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? I'd like to be able to see the books entered into the database.
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I especially like the hourly host/co-host updates with the funny videos, etc. Of course, the mini-challenges are always fun, too.
- How many books did you read? 1 entire book, and part of 3 others
- What were the names of the books you read? See above in this post
- Which book did you enjoy most? I thought Where'd You Go Bernadette was very entertaining
- Which did you enjoy least? Strawberry Girl (a Newbery winner) - my least favorite of the bunch, but I still liked it.
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? I didn't cheer too much this time, because I wasn't on an "official" squad. I only got one cheerleader comment myself.
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Very likely. I will read and also do some cheering.