Saturday, October 24, 2020

Hour 1-6

 The Plot Against America - 32 pgs (audio)

The Sellout - 52 pgs

Every Day in Tuscany - 7 pgs (had to stop reading this because I discovered it's the 3rd book in a "series" and I haven't read the 2nd yet!)

Shakespeare: The World as Stage - 38 pgs

Running total, pages: 129

Running total, hours: 2 hr 10 min reading, 1 hr audio

I'm struggling with the Readathon so far, because I'm tired (didn't sleep well last night) and just feel generally 'blah'. I'm going to take it easy on myself - take lots of breaks and not expect stellar results.

2 comments:

  1. It's always good to take it easy on yourself! This should be fun! I've been wanting to read The Sellout - I'll be curious to hear what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Lisa. The jury is still out on The Sellout. He's a great writer, but I'm not loving it.

      Delete