Saturday, August 13, 2022

Bout of Books 35 TBR, etc.

I'm excited for Bout of Books next week. I have about 11 traveling hours Tuesday, so I'm hoping to get in lots of reading hours then. I don't really enjoy watching movies on those small plane screens, so that makes reading an easier choice. 📚😃As of Wednesday I am in semi-vacation mode, and what better way to spend leisure time than attacking the old TBR with gusto?! I will update with my BoB TBR tomorrow. It should be pretty easy to figure out, as I have several books in progress. I'll be mostly reading on my Kindle, with a few audiobooks. 

8/14 - The "Stack" (no photo because most of these are on Kindle):

In Progress:
   Unnatural Causes (audio) - P.D. James
   A Sacred Oath - Mark Esper
   Daughter of Fortune - Isabel Allende
   The Pale Horse - Agatha Christie
   Open Secrets - Alice Munro
   Merci Suarez Changes Gears (Newbery) - Meg Medina
Other possibilities:
   Disappearing Earth - Julia Phillips
   Poirot's Early Cases - Agatha Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment