Saturday, January 27, 2018

24in48 - Updates post

I think I'll keep all my updates in this one post.

Friday night, I listened to an audiobook for 45 minutes and read for 15 before falling asleep. Ready to start Saturday off now with tea and a little 1493 before walking the dog.

Halfway point update (Saturday, 10:00 p.m):   8 hr 18 min so far

Finished 1493 by Charles C. Mann (had started this earlier)
Read Dear Ijeawele, or a Feminist Manifesto in Fifteen Suggestions by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

Final update:

Finished Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt (started earlier)
Read parts of I'm Not the Biggest Bitch in this Relationship by various authors, A Matter of Time by Shashi Deshpande, and The Hippopotamus Pool by Elizabeth Peters (audio)

Total of 16 hours 45 minutes (6 hr 15 min audio, 10 hr 30 min reading), 732 pages

I wanted to hit at least 15 hours, so I'm quite pleased.  It helped that I had an audio book in my ear while watching the Australian Open tennis finals (muted).  Yay, Roger Federer!

No comments:

Post a Comment