Friday, August 2, 2019

Opening Survey

1)What fine part of the world are you reading from today? And what time is it where you are? I'm in Utah, and starting at 6:00 p.m.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I've heard great things about Daisy Jones & the Six.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Popcorn - and I might have to indulge in some ice cream tomorrow.
4) Do you have a #reversereadathon plan of attack? This is my first #reversereadathon, so I'll have to strategically plan my sleeping tonight in order to read all day tomorrow!
5) Are you doing the readathon solo or with others? It's just me but I don't feel alone with all my fellow readers around the world (especially on Goodreads).

4 comments:

  1. Popcorn sounds yummy. Have a great readathon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I hope Daisy is good! It's on my master TBR. Popcorn sounds really good, but unfortunately, I'm stuffed full of dinner so no snacks for me tonight!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won my library's Adult Summer Reading Contest today, and I got to pick any book I wanted from a stack. I almost picked Daisy! Please let us know what you think of it.

    Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete