Sunday, October 13, 2019

Dewey's Readathon is Coming Up!

I'm so happy I can participate in this again. Every once in awhile I can't do it because of travel, but this will be my 17th (counting the Reverse Readathon in August)! It's honestly like a really fun holiday and I look forward to it, as I know many others do. I'm still refining my stack, so will be back with that soon.

ETA: 10/17/19 - Ok, here is my traditional stack of 10!
Dumb Witness (Kindle) - Agatha Christie
The Little Book of Sloth Philosophy - Jennifer McCartney
Quiet Girl in a Noisy World (graphic) - Debbie Tung
Good Talk (graphic) - Mira Jacob
The Haunting of Hill House - Shirley Jackson
The Message in the Hollow Oak (always need a Nancy Drew for RAT) - Carolyn Keene
City of Glass (first in The New York Trilogy) - Paul Auster
The Vegan Starter Kit - Neal D. Barnard
In the Bedroom (short stories) - Andre Dubus
The Woman Who Died a Lot (also on audio) - Jasper Fforde

Almost all short books this time. Can't wait to get going! I'm going to try hard to finish all 4 books I'm currently reading before the 26th, so I can "start fresh".

No comments:

Post a Comment