Sunday, October 22, 2023

Hours 19 - 24

The Clue in the Jewel Box - 25 pgs
The Stand - 34 pgs
Horse - 35 pgs
Freewater - 50 pgs

Final total, pages: 642
Final total, hours: 13 hr 40 min (9 hr 50 min reading, 3 hr 50 min audio)

Summary:
The hours-read total might be a record for me! I probably should have had just half of that 20-oz Diet Coke at 11:00 p.m. because I didn't sleep at all (although I tried to for about an hour)! I slept a few hours after the RAT was over, though, so I'm ok. I read one full book, and started all nine others in my stack. I had two already in-progress that I had put aside until after the readathon, so that makes a total of 11 books I'm currently-reading - also a record, I think! 😄 I'm especially enjoying Horse, The Great Believers, and The Stand. Can't wait for the next excuse to unplug from the world and hang out with my books! 📚

No comments:

Post a Comment