Friday, January 5, 2024

Bout of Books 39 Updates

 Day 1
   Clarissa, or, the History of a Young Lady by Samuel Richardson (in progress) - 8 pgs

Day 2
   Clarissa - 11 pgs
   Brida by Paul Coelho - audio (in progress) - 8 pgs
Read today: 19 pgs

Day 3
   Brida - 90 pgs 
   My Name is Barbra by Barbra Streisand (audio) - 8 pgs
Read today: 98 pgs

Day 4
   Brida - 48 pgs, finished
   My Name is Barbra - 5 pgs
Read today: 53 pgs

Day 5
   My Name is Barbra - 47 pgs
   Circe by Madeline Miller (in progress) - 12 pgs
Read today: 59 pgs

Day 6
   My Name is Barbra - 46 pgs
   Circe - 24 pgs
Read today: 70 pgs

Day 7
   My Name is Barbra - 40 pgs
   The Great Believers by Rebecca Makkai (in progress) - 13 pgs
Read today: 53 pgs

Final total: 360 pages

Pretty dismal total, when my goal is always 1,000 pages! However, I did the best I could with the time I had (not much). I will be at a wedding during Bout of Books 40, but hope to be back for #41. 📚 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment