Can't believe the Read-a-Thon is half over! Hope I can last a good while longer. After another cup of tea, I think I'm getting a second wind.
10 pages - The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
50 pages - The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster - used to love this book. It's a fun reread to lighten things up.
Running total, pages: 313
Running total, hours: 6 hr, 30 min
1. What are you reading right now? The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, The Widower's Tale, The Phantom Tollbooth
2. How many books have you read so far? 1/2 of one, part of 2 others
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? The Hunger Games
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Yes, cleaned and made food for family in advance
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? A few, but not too bad
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? Not really surprised - it's fun!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? It's my first one, and I think it was great
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Try harder to get a good night's sleep the night before!
9. Are you getting tired yet? A little, but I'm going to hang in there for several more hours
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? No suggestions - others have given me great tips