Friday, January 20, 2017

24in48 Reading Stack

Here they are! Three are already in progress, but I added more to have plenty of variety.


We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (an essay)
What We Do Now: Standing Up for Your Values in Trump's America - Ed. by Dennis Johnson and Valerie Merians
Bud, Not Buddy by Christopher Paul Curtis (Newbery winner - also on audio)
Amsterdam - Ian McEwan
The Snake, the Crocodile, and the Dog - Elizabeth Peters (3/4 done - also on audio)
Born to Run - Bruce Springsteen (also on audio)
Moonglow - Michael Chabon
James Madison: A Biography - Ralph Ketcham (in progress)
A Short History of Nearly Everything - Bill Bryson (in progress)
Cards on the Table - Agatha Christie (on Kindle - not pictured)

I have a few things to do on the weekend, but I'll read all I can. Official start time is in 1 hour 10 minutes, so I'll hope to get in an hour or two tonight before I have to sleep. Good luck, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment