Saturday, January 21, 2017

Intro Survey

  1. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend? Snowy Utah
  2. Have you done the 24in48 readathon before? No, first time.
  3. Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first?  I'm not sure where I first heard about this - it could have just been an Internet search on "Readathon"!
  4. What book are you most excited about reading this weekend? Hmmm, maybe a tie between Born to Run and Moonglow.
  5. Tell us something about yourself.  I have two grown daughters (one of whom lives in D.C and is marching today) and a hubby who planned his business travel to be away this weekend so I could read (just kidding, but it worked out nicely!)  As a huge sports fan, I will be checking in on tennis, basketball, and football, but with the sound turned off and an audiobook in my ear!
  6. Remind us where to find you online this weekend.  https://blogbysherryann.blogspot.com and listy @readerann

No comments:

Post a Comment