Sunday, April 29, 2018

Closing Survey

1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Didn't last past hour 22
2. Tell us ALLLLL the books you read! Read all of Sing, Unburied, Sing by Jesmyn Ward, listened to part of Boys in the Trees by Carly Simon, and read a little of Nememis by Agatha Christie.
3. Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners? I enjoyed Sing, Unburied, Sing.
4. What’s a really rad thing we could do during the next Read-a-thon that would make you smile? Publish the list of participants a little earlier so I could find a few blogs to visit.
5. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Would you be interested in volunteering to help organize and prep? Considering this was my 14th readathon, I'd say I'm VERY likely to participate! I could probably help organize.

No comments:

Post a Comment