Thursday, April 26, 2018

Dewey's RAT Stack

Here's my RAT stack, along with my favorite book model. I suspect this is the last Readathon my 14-year-old best friend/reading companion will be doing with me. Hence, extra treats and pets during reading breaks on Saturday.


Hamilton: The Revolution by Lin-Manuel Miranda and Jeremy McCarter - I'll be focusing on this in preparation for seeing the play next week. Can't wait!
Boys in the Trees by Carly Simon - also on audio
Peaches for Father Frances by Joanne Harris - 3rd in the Chocolat series - also on audio
Manhattan Beach by Jennifer Egan - Tournament of Books selection
Sing, Unburied, Sing by Jessmyn Ward - also from The Tournament of Books
Exit West by Mohsin Hamid - and another from ToB
We Live in Water by Jess Walter - short stories
Password to Larkspur Lane by Carolyn Keene - traditional Nancy Drew for the wee hours
Between the World and Me by Ta-Nahisi Coates - short, high-quality nonfiction
Kindle book not pictured: Nemesis by Agatha Christie - a Christie book is another tradition

1 comment:

  1. You have the most beautiful book model!

    Wow, what a stack this time around! Your Agatha book is one I haven't read yet, so I'm looking forward to your thoughts - well, I look forward to your thoughts on all of these! :) Hope your morning is off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete