Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Bout of Books 30 Updates

 Day 1

Acid for the Children by Flea (already in progress) - 72 pgs

Day 2

Acid for the Children - 64 pgs

Day 3

Acid for the Children - 61 pgs (finished)
I'm not paying much attention to page totals for this BoB. Along with many others, I was glued to the TV today due to the mob storming the U.S. Capitol. I'm so sad at what is happening in this country, and the "alternate reality" in which so many seem to be living. I do plan to continue with the BoB, as I'm one of those who needs reading to unwind and temporarily detach from what is happening around me. 

Day 4

Hamnet by Maggie O'Farrell - 20 pgs
The Vanishing of Katharina Linden by Helen Grant - 45 pgs
The Source of Self-Regard by Toni Morrison - 14 pgs

Day 5

The Vanishing of Katharina Linden - 33 pgs
The Source of Self-Regard - 20 pgs

Day 6

The Vanishing of Katharina Linden - 33 pgs
The Source of Self-Regard - 40 pgs

Day 7

The Vanishing of Katharina Linden - 136 pgs (almost finished)
The Source of Self-Regard - 22 pgs


Final total: 72 + 64 + 61 + 79 + 53 + 73 + 158 = 560 pages

I only had one decent reading day, but it's been a tense week to say the least. I hope we're all more relaxed, able to focus, and vaccinated by the next BoB!

No comments:

Post a Comment