Thursday, August 5, 2021

Dewey's Reverse Readathon 8/6/21

I'm planning to do a low-key version of this Readathon, with no social media. I'm very much into watching the Olympics, so I'll use any 'break' time to catch up on what's happening. Here's my stack:

In progress:
     Midaq Alley by Naguib Mahfouz (on 1001 list)
     Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Startup by John Carreyrou

The others are from the ToB's Tournament of Favorites:
     The Animators by Kayla Rae Whitaker
     Stephen Florida by Gabe Habash
     Skippy Dies by Paul Murray
     Version Control by Palmer Dexter

I'm breaking my tradition by not having 10 books in my stack, but I still have a lot of variety here.
I'll be ready to start at 6:00 p.m. tomorrow and will come back here to update a few times!

No comments:

Post a Comment