Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Dewey's Reverse Readathon 7/22/22

 I do believe I have my stack ready nine days early!

Bottom to top:

Project Hail Mary - Andy Weir
Let Me Tell You: New Stories, Essays, and Other Writings - Shirley Jackson
Dear Evan Hansen - Steven Levenson
The Best Women's Travel Writing Vol. 12 - Ed. by Lavinia Spalding
Kitchen Confidential - Anthony Bourdain (also on audio)
Everything I Never Told You - Celeste Ng (also on audio)
The Pale Horse - Agatha Christie
New Kid - Jerry Craft (graphic - Newbery winner)
Merci Suarez Changes Gears - Meg Medina (Newbery winner)
The Whispering Statue - Carolyn Keene (it's tradition to have a Nancy Drew in my stack)

There it is! Lots of variety for different moods. Can't wait to get started at 6:00 p.m. on July 22nd! 😊

ETA 7/17 - I decided to save the Shirley Jackson for the October readathon. I replaced it with Open Secrets by Alice Munro (short stories)

No comments:

Post a Comment