Saturday, July 23, 2022

Wrapup

Well, that was a successful readathon for me! For the first time EVER in all the years I've been doing these, I read some from every single book in my stack - and finished two. Complete stats:

Dear Evan Hansen - 165 pgs, finished (play)
New Kid - 249 pgs, finished (graphic)
Project Hail Mary - 141 pgs
Everything I Never Told You - 91 pgs (audio)
Kitchen Confidential - 27 pgs (audio)
The Best Women's Travel Writing Vol. 12 - 50 pgs
Open Secrets - 51 pgs
Merci Suarez Changes Gears - 31 pgs
The Pale Horse - 31 pgs
The Whispering Statue - 38 pgs 

Total pages: 874
Total hours:  12 hr 21 min (9 hr 8 min reading, 3 hr 13 min audio)

These books are all so different, I could get away with reading them all at the same time.😊
I look forward to continuing my reading this evening, and it won't be long before I start thinking about the October 'thon!

No comments:

Post a Comment