Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hour 12 Meme

I'm a little late posting this, because I didn't check in at hour 12.

1. What are you reading right now?
Just finished 'T' is For Trespass and am now starting The House on Mango Street
2. How many books have you read so far?
One
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Not sure what my mood will be, but probably Tea Time For the Traditionally Built
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
I did lots of cleaning the last few days and made sure there was plenty of food in the fridge
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Hardly any interruptions!
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Not as much cheering as last time
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Maybe fewer challenges that are dependent on having read specific books
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Same as last time - try harder to get a good night's sleep the night before!
9. Are you getting tired yet?
My worst time was late afternoon, but my eyes are burning a bit.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
I planned out all my food/snacks ahead of time, and that saved me a lot of reading time.

1 comment:

  1. You're having Sushi too??? That is so funny!
    I know there is not as much cheerleading as other times, I don't know what happened.
    I will keep cheering yo on! I'll be up all night.

    ReplyDelete