1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Probably hour 21, as that's when I fell asleep for a couple of hours!
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
The Alphabet Mystery series by Sue Grafton - I read 'T is for Trespass' and got engrossed in it
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Fewer time-consuming challenges - I prefer just short breaks from the reading
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
It was fun to read the hourly posts from the hosts with videos, suggestions, etc.
5. How many books did you read?
2 plus part of 2 others
6. What were the names of the books you read?
T is For Trespass
The House on Mango Street
The Room on the Roof (3/4)
The Secret of the Old Clock (1/2)
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
T is For Trespass, but I liked them all
8. Which did you enjoy least?
I didn't dislike anything I read
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
Even if you don't sign up to be an "official" cheerleader, you can still leave comments to encourage people. I tried to leave a few comments every time I updated my blog.
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? VERY likely. I will mainly be a reader, but will cheer a bit.