Good morning/afternoon/evening all (depending on where you are located)! I'm participating from a different time zone today than what I am used to. Normally, I start the Readathon at 6:00 a.m. (Utah), but today I'll be starting at 2:00 p.m. (just about 15 minutes from now). It's going to be a different experience (but still certainly FUN!) I got a decent night's sleep this time, which I normally don't do;however, I doubt it will be enough to keep me going until 2:00 p.m. tomorrow. That's ok, though, I'll give in for a snooze if I need to. Here's my opening survey:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Switzerland (I know...it's rough reading from here, but somebody's got to do it!)
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Hmmm, that's a tough one. Maybe Amsterdam by Ian McEwan.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Chili multi-grain chips
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I have two grown daughters, one on each coast of the U.S., work part-time, travel quite a bit with the hubby, and a day never goes by that I don't read at least a few pages!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll
do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most
looking forward to? Can't think of anything specific. Looking forward to seeing how it goes with a different time schedule!