Saturday, April 29, 2017

Hours 13, 14, and Mid-Event Survey

Since last update:

Murder is Easy by Agatha Christie - 30 min. of audiobook (20 pages)

Running totals:
Pages: 322
Hours: 6 hr 40 min reading, 30 min audio

Mid-Event Survey:

1. What are you reading right now? Still Life with Bread Crumbs, and Murder is Easy
2. How many books have you read so far? Finished 1 (begun earlier), almost finished with another, and just started an audio book
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Just mainly want to finish the two I have in progress
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I cause my own interruptions by getting snacks, spending too much time on social media, etc. I never get through as many books as I want to, but that's ok!
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? That I've stayed up until 4:00 a.m!  Just about to have a nap, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment