Since last update:
Murder is Easy by Agatha Christie - 30 min. of audiobook (20 pages)
Hours: 6 hr 40 min reading, 30 min audio
1. What are you reading right now? Still Life with Bread Crumbs, and Murder is Easy
2. How many books have you read so far? Finished 1 (begun earlier), almost finished with another, and just started an audio book
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Just mainly want to finish the two I have in progress
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I cause my own interruptions by getting snacks, spending too much time on social media, etc. I never get through as many books as I want to, but that's ok!
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? That I've stayed up until 4:00 a.m! Just about to have a nap, though...