Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Readathon stack


Here are my books!
   Hidden Figures by Margo Lee Shetterly
   Still Life With Bread Crumbs by Anna Quindlen
   March by Geraldine Brooks
   Murder in the White House by Margeret Truman
   Death of a Glutton by M.C. Beaton
   ebooks on my Kindle(s): The Narrows by Michael Connelly
                 Murder in Mesopotamia by Agatha Christie
                 Amsterdam by Ian McEwan
                 Something Rotten by Jasper Fforde
                 Nancy's Mysterious Letter by Carolyn Keene

I had a difficult time narrowing my stack down to 10 books.  I'm a mood reader and like lots of options, but I'm not likely to finish more than a couple so don't want to get TOO carried away.  I usually focus on this stack for the Readathon and a few weeks afterwards.  In keeping with tradition, I have a Nancy Drew mystery for when my reading ability takes a nosedive due to fatigue 😵.  I also have a few of these on audio so I can take a walk or give my eyes a rest.  Now, to figure out meals and snacks 😋.  Good luck to all on their preparations!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, there are so many awesome books here! Maybe I'll have you pick my stack next time - yours always look so appealing!

    ReplyDelete