Sunday, October 22, 2017

Closing Survey

1. Which hour was most daunting for you?  Fell asleep at hour 21. I usually get up for the last hour, but not this time. Age?
2. Tell us ALLLLL the books you read! This One Summer, Drama, I am Jazz, Nightlights, and part of Y is for Yesterday, Midnight in Austenland, and The Sign of the Twisted Candle
3. Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners? I've never focused on graphic novels before, but it worked well for me this time.
4. What’s a really rad thing we could do during the next Read-a-thon that would make you smile?  Can't think of anything. It's already SO rad!
5. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Would you be interested in volunteering to help organize and prep?  MOST likely.  I may have a conflict in April, but I could probably help prep.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those are some excellent totals! So glad to do another one with you. :) I hope you can join in April, it's always strange to not have you participating in the (virtual) fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you stayed awake longer than I did, haha. :) I can't wait for the April session!!
    ~Elley~
    https://elleyotter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete