Saturday, October 20, 2018

Hour 0 - Getting to Know You Survey


Ready to roll in 19 minutes! Since I've been on a nonfiction kick, I'm starting off with Between the World and Me.

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Utah
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Hmmm, probably Born a Crime.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? None of them, really. I pre-ate my treats before the Readathon L
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!  I enjoy long airplane trips because it’s an excuse to read for hours!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I’ll say the SAME thing I say every time. A little more reading, a little less socializing – probably won’t happen. J

No comments:

Post a Comment