Sunday, October 21, 2018

Hours 17-24

Since last update:

Password to Larkspur Lane - 56 pgs (audio)

Final total, hours:  9 hr 35 min (6 hr 45 min reading, 2 hr 50 min audio)
Pages:  515

I listened to this Nancy Drew book (certainly not stellar writing, but it's fun to revisit books I loved in childhood) for awhile in bed last night, then tried to sleep. I had intended to get up for the last hour but, alas, did not make it. I slept so poorly, I should have just stayed awake and read all night! I'm pretty happy with my results, given that I had an outside activity in the afternoon. Also reached my minimum 500-pages goal.

Closing Survey!

1. Which hour was most daunting for you? All the hours after midnight :(
2. Tell us ALLLLL the books you read! Finished Between the World and Me and We Live in Water. Read part of A Girl of the Limberlost, Born a Crime, and Password to Larkspur Lane
3. Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners? Anything under 200 pages works well for Readathon. 
4. What’s a really rad thing we could do during the next Read-a-thon that would make you happy? I'd like to see the participants list a little earlier on the website. I loved the Bingo and Sprints on Goodreads.
5. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Would you be interested in volunteering to help organize and prep? I will ALWAYS participate if I'm able. I could also help organize/prep.


No comments:

Post a Comment