Monday, April 11, 2022

Hours 25 - 48

 Since last update:

Void Moon - 9 pages (audio), finished
The Echo Wife - 52 pgs (audio), finished
Go to Sleep: I Miss You - 88 pgs, finished (actually 177 pages, but some pages only had a single cartoon panel so I'm only counting half )
In Concrete - 42 pgs
Mystery of the Moss-covered Mansion - 54 pgs
Me by Elton John - 22 pgs  (audio - I hadn't planned on starting this one during the RAT, but I needed a new audiobook and this was available)

Final total, hours: 10 hr 48 min (3 hr 20 min reading, 7 hr 28 min audio)
Final total, pages: 658

Not stellar totals for 48 hours, but it was fun anyway. I guess I answered my question about whether I would get more done without the social media. The answer is no! It's too easy to give in to distractions when I'm not participating as part of the 'official' event.

No comments:

Post a Comment