Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Personal Readathon April 9,2022

I am sad about missing the next Dewey's Readathon on April 30th (I will be traveling), so I decided to have a personal RAT this Saturday! It won't be the same without the 'community', but I need a day for nothing but me and my books. The hubs is out of town, and I've worked extra hard this week prepping for carpet cleaning - so I deserve it!

Here's my traditional stack of ten. I'm a mood reader, but also these are just next on my TBR. Who knows if it will strike my fancy to stick to a couple or jump around? TBD!

Void Moon by Michael Connelly (in progress - also on audio)
The Echo Wife by Sarah Gailey (in progress, also on audio - Tournament of Books)
Mystery of the Moss-covered Mansion by Carolyn Keene (got to have my traditional Nancy Drew for when I can't concentrate too hard 😉)
Go to Sleep (I Miss You) by Lucy Knisley (graphic)
The Sentence by Louise Erdrich (IRL book group)
State of Terror by Hillary Rodham Clinton and Louise Penny
On Kindle:  In Concrete by Anna Garreta (Tournament of Books)
                   Subdivision by J. Robert Lennon (Tournament of Books)
                   The Woodlanders by Thomas Hardy (1001 books)
                   The Last September by Elizabeth Bowen (1001 books)

ETA 4/8/22 - Photo of the stack:


I'm going to stick with the normal Dewey's schedule and start at 6:00 a.m! With no social media, I'm curious if I'll get more pages read. I suspect it will be about the same as normal, because I get sleepy and have to take plenty of breaks. 😩 Off to try and get a good night's sleep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment