Friday, April 22, 2022

Personal Readathon 4/23/22

It turns out I am alone again for a day and a half this weekend, without any important commitments! So...since it's just a week until the official Dewey's Readathon (in which I am not able to participate), I'm going to have another Personal RAT. Yay! My stack includes a few leftovers from the last one a few weeks ago:


State of Terror by Hilary Rodham Clinton and Louise Penny (also on audio)
Such a Fun Age by Kiley Reid (also on audio)
Love Literary Style by Karin Gillespie
The House of the Spirits by Isabel Allende (also on audio)
On Kindle: The Woodlanders by Thomas Hardy
                   Subdivision by J. Robert Lennon
                   The Last September by Elizabeth Bowen
                   With No One As Witness by Elizabeth George
                   Music in History by Ahmir Questlove Thompson
                   When a Crocodile Eats the Sun by Peter Godwin

I'm starting fresh with nothing in progress, so let's see how many pages I can tear through! 😊📚📙📘

No comments:

Post a Comment