Saturday, October 13, 2012

Hours 1 and 2

Aaaarrgggh!  So much for my good night's sleep before the Read-a-Thon.  I am just barely coming to life 2 hours into this thing, after being up for 3 hours during the night baling water out of a window well and trying to get the &*@# sump pump working. 

My opening Meme:

Introductory Questionnaire

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Utah
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Probably V is for Vengeance by Sue Grafton.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?  HmmmI'm looking forward to my Take-N-Bake veggie pizza for dinner.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!  I have two daughters away at college, and work part-time at home for my hubby.  Said hubby travels a lot, so I have a fair amount of reading time.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?  I was hoping to cheer a little more this time, but since I'm getting a late start, that may not happen. 

Must grab my cup of tea and get started READING now!

1 comment:

  1. Hey good luck girl! I am so glad you are doing this too.
    I hope you finally got your water problem under control!

    ReplyDelete