Friday, October 12, 2012

Ready to Go!

I've got my meals and snacks all planned for tomorrow.  Egg-white omelette for breakfast (which I made tonight for re-heating in the microwave), salad for lunch, pizza for dinner.  Snacks include veggies, fruit, trail mix, cheese and crackers, and possibly a bagel.  No sugar because that ends up making me sleepy.  Drinks will be water, tea (probably lots), and my traditional Coke Cherry Zero for sometime past midnight.

Here's my reading companion  (trying out the clothes basket was entirely her idea - she does have a proper bed!):

Now I just have to hope for a good night's sleep, as I start bright and early at 6:00 a.m. MST.  Good luck, everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning! I'm finally here, don't know what happened to all of the prep time I had scheduled for this week, let alone last night! :) I see you are way prepared (as usual) and that you have your helper - my 2 furballs will be very happy that I'm sitting on my butt and reading all day.

    So excited to be doing this with you again - we start in 5...4...3...2...

    ReplyDelete