Saturday, April 26, 2014

Mid-Event Meme and Hours 11 and 12

Mid-Event Meme

1. What are you reading right now? A Week in Winter
2. How many books have you read so far? 1/3 of above book
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Finishing above book!
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? There were a couple of  things I had committed to and couldn't get out of, although I went a little later to a meeting than I should have.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?  I've had to be gone a good part of the day, but I'm in for the long haul now!
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?  That we have a zillion readers! Yay!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?  I think the changes this season have been great!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?  I'm hoping next time to not have ANYTHING else to do but RAT on RAT day.
9. Are you getting tired yet?  I will not allow myself to become tired yet...will not...will not...
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?  Nothing I can think of at the moment.

Since last update:

A Week in Winter - 4 pages (yes, 4 pages...sigh...)

Running total, pages:  114
Running total, hours:  2hr 20min (15min listening)

I'm finally done with my outside stuff - just me, the books, and the blog from now on!

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy that you're home and can read to your hearts' (and eyeballs') content! We missed you, and you've had GREAT progress today considering all of the things that you've been doing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you are finally done with life and get to read!
    Now if you can actually stay awake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for cheering on Team Wordsworth! Looks like you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete