1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Utah
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I'm excited about all my books, but am going to start with A Week in Winter in honor of Maeve Binchy, who passed away in 2012. She was one of my favorite authors.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Frozen grapes.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I've loved mysteries ever since I could read, staring with Nancy Drew, Donna Parker, Trixie Beldon, and Perry Mason!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll
do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most
looking forward to? I'm hoping to cheer a little more, and also stay awake for more than 21 hours, which is my record!
782 readers signed up - holy crap!