Sunday, October 23, 2016

End of Event Survey

  1. Which hour was most daunting for you? As usual, I took a little snooze Hours 21 thru 23. One of these times, I'm going to get a good night's sleep the night before and last the whole 24 hours!
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? I thought 84,Charing Cross Road was a great Readathon book. It's less than 100 pages and it's a book about books!
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next season? Nope
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? It was all good
  5. How many books did you read? 3 and a bit
  6. What were the names of the books you read? X by Sue Grafton, Gratitude by Oliver Sacks, 84,Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff, and part of The Road to Little Dribbling and The Clue in the Diary
  7. Which book did you enjoy most? 84, Charing Cross Road
  8. Which did you enjoy least? I liked them all
  9. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? 100% chance I'll be participating again!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you did an awesome job! Maybe next time we could both try to stay up for the whole 24? Maybe? Maybe not? Let' see how we're feeling by the time April rolls around.

    I couldn't do this without you - last time, when you weren't here, I did a horrible job and couldn't concentrate! You must be a magic ticket for me or something. :) I'm so proud of you for doing so well and for hanging in so long.

    See you in April, buddy, if not before!

    ReplyDelete