Saturday, October 22, 2016

Opening meme

Opening Meme:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Utah
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Hmmm, I'm looking forward to ALL of them, but if I had to pick maybe The Road to Little Dribbling because I love Bill Bryson so much.3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Peanut M&M's!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I am a book, mountain, music, dog-loving middle-ish aged woman who can't go a single day without reading for at least 10 minutes. My husband and I have two incredible daughters - one on the west coast and one on the east coast.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?  I was hoping to get a good night's sleep prior to the RAT this time, but that ship has sailed (sigh). I do hope to take fewer breaks and get more READING done this time.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning! Hope you enjoyed your shower and it's got you wide awake and ready to read! Looking forward to what your first book will be. In the meantime, enjoy the beginning and I'll see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete