Saturday, October 12, 2013

Introductory Meme and Hour 1

) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Utah
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?  Probably the latest Sue Grafton, W is For Witness, although I'm not starting with that since it's a bit long.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?  My snacks are pretty boring:  apple slices with peanut butter, trail mix, popcorn, etc.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!  I'm a big sports fan, so will be checking on scores later today - not watching any games, however!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?  I keep trying to get a good night's sleep the night before, but it didn't happen once again!  This time, I'm going to try to get more actual reading hours in, although it's hard not to get carried away reading everyone's blogs!


Read so far:

Where'd You Go, Bernadette - 58 pgs

3 comments:

  1. I agree, it is hard not to get carried away with reading everyone's blogs! I'm sorry you didn't sleep well either (mine had a lot to do with some girly issues, I'm sorry to say), but we can struggle to stay coherent past midnight together!

    Keep on going, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sherry Ann, Happy reading to ya!
    Apples, trail mix, and pop corn Re NOT boring snacks! And they are good healthy snacks that will help keep you awake. You should eat the apples in the middle of the night when you are really tired to get so e of that natural sugar!
    Good luck girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking in, Wendy! I appreciate the encouragement. Hope you're feeling better.

      Delete