Saturday, October 12, 2013

Hours 2, 3, 4, and 5

Ugh! After a few nights in a row of not sleeping well, I woke up headachey and feeling yucky.  After reading for a bit, I tried to go back to sleep.  That didn't work, so I took the dog for a walk (while listening to an audiobook), had a shower and ate some breakfast.  Feeling quite a bit better now, so am hoping to get some quality RAT time in the next few hours!

Since last update:

Where'd You Go, Bernadette - 12 pgs
The Woman in White - listened 50 minutes (approx. 19 pages - I have the actual book, too)

Running total, pages: 89
Running total, reading hours:  1hr 15min
                        listening:                50min

1 comment:

  1. Woot! Go, you! Sorry to hear that you're still not feeling up to par, but maybe some solid reading time will help you feel better? Or maybe some pooch smooches? Was going to take a walk, but it's raining here in WI, so that's kind of out. And I'm going to get back to reading since my parents just left.

    Keep on working at it, we've got a long day ahead of us! Even though Mr. Collins wrote chunksters, aren't they good?

    ReplyDelete