Saturday, October 12, 2013

Hours 11 and 12 and Mid-Event Meme

Since last update:

Where'd You Go Bernadette - 61 pgs (am finding this book highly entertaining)

Running total, pages: 282
Running total, hours:  5hr 55min (1hr 10min listening)

1) How are you doing?  OK, but wish I had more energy.  Sleepy?  Yes, a bit - time for tea! Are your eyes tired? A little - may switch to audio for a little while (but I don't want to fall asleep!)
2) What have you finished reading?  Not quite finished with Where'd You Go, Bernadette.
3) What is your favorite read so far?  Liking my current book a lot, but I'm also listening to The Woman in White, which I'm enjoying.
4) What about your favorite snacks?  My unplanned half-bag of Peanut M&M's!
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!  A mid-event shout-out to my faithful RAT buddy Laura@Please Pardon the Interruption! Have also visited the blogs of txlady1975, Jenn and the Cats, and Elisabeth@Books Are My Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment