Since last update:
Where'd You Go Bernadette - 61 pgs (am finding this book highly entertaining)
Running total, pages: 282
Running total, hours: 5hr 55min (1hr 10min listening)
1) How are you doing? OK, but wish I had more energy. Sleepy? Yes, a bit - time for tea! Are your eyes tired? A little - may switch to audio for a little while (but I don't want to fall asleep!)
2) What have you finished reading? Not quite finished with Where'd You Go, Bernadette.
3) What is your favorite read so far? Liking my current book a lot, but I'm also listening to The Woman in White, which I'm enjoying.
4) What about your favorite snacks? My unplanned half-bag of Peanut M&M's!
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love! A mid-event shout-out to my faithful RAT buddy Laura@Please Pardon the Interruption! Have also visited the blogs of txlady1975, Jenn and the Cats, and Elisabeth@Books Are My Friends.