Saturday, October 17, 2015

Hours 1, 2, and 3

Progress:

The Martian - 20 pgs
Jacob Have I Loved - 76 pgs

Hours: - 1 hr 5min reading, 50 min audio

I'm a bit frustrated at the moment. I listened to audio on my iPod while walking the dog, and when I got back I checked my paper copy of the book to see how many pages I'd "read", only to find out my audiobook is abridged!  So, now I'm going back and reading the parts I missed. I do not do abridged! So, I'm sort of really past page 76.  Oh well, my totals will all work out in the end. Hope everyone is having a great RAT so far. The time is already going too fast!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, man, that sucks! I'm not an abridged person either (unless it's a dry old classic that I can't seem to get through in print), I don't want to miss anything! You're right at least it will all add up to the same ending.

    And I think I saw that you won a prize, too! Congratulations!!! Way to go!!!!!!

    Any fun snacks planned for lunch? I'm debating what to do myself.

    ReplyDelete