Saturday, October 17, 2015

Introductory Meme

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Utah
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? by Sue Grafton
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Skinny Pop and Peanut M&M's (not at the same time!)
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I have a tough time sleeping the night before the Readathon because I am so excited! Hence, I've never been able to make it the whole 24 hours.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I just hope to get more pages read than the last few times.

1 comment:

  1. Happy readathon! I actually think that M&Ms could pair nicely with some Skinny Pop haha. Yay for reading more pages than last time. You can do it :D -Abby #teamMagnolia

    ReplyDelete