Saturday, April 27, 2013

Hour 3 and Book Appetit Mini-Challenge

Have been perusing/commenting on blogs and eating breakfast for the last hour.  I wanted to enter the Book Spine Poetry mini-challenge, but my silly camera is not working.  Here is my entry for the Book Appetit mini-challenge:

Book:  McCarthy's Bar by Pete McCarthy (about a pub in Ireland)
Menu:  Bangers and Mash - think I'd have to add the mushy peas as well
           Bread pudding
Drink:  Guinness (duh!)
          I've always been fascinated with Irish step dancing, so I'd try to find someone to come and give us a mini-lesson!

Off to have a quick shower and dive back into my book!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you're doing great so far, Sherry! I'm amazed that you've been reading for two hours, I keep doing things like watching the birds outside, or staring at my bookshelves for minutes on end. But hey, I'm enjoying myself, so that's what counts, right? (I hope so!) I'm off for something to drink and to change my music before I get back to it.

    Keep on going, girl!

    ReplyDelete