Got up right on time (without an alarm even) and jumped right into my first book. Luckily, I haven't been able to put it down for the last 2 hours. A great start!
The Fault in Our Stars - 150 pages
Running total, pages: 150
Running total, hours: 2hrs
Here's my introduction meme:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Utah
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Hmmm...maybe Beautiful Ruins?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Again, tough question...I don't have anything very exciting. Maybe Corn Nuts? (I love them!)
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I have two daughters away at college, currently work part-time for my hubby, and LOVE to travel (getting lots of reading done on flights is a pleasant side benefit)
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll
do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most
looking forward to? I want to take fewer breaks this time, and get more pages read!
Time for a little breakfast (as opposed to my pre-breakfast snack 2 hours ago!)