Saturday, April 27, 2013

Hours 1 and 2

Got up right on time (without an alarm even) and jumped right into my first book.  Luckily, I haven't been able to put it down for the last 2 hours.  A great start!

The Fault in Our Stars - 150 pages

Running total, pages: 150
Running total, hours:  2hrs

Here's my introduction meme:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?  Utah
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?  Hmmm...maybe Beautiful Ruins?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?  Again, tough question...I don't have anything very exciting. Maybe Corn Nuts?  (I love them!)
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I have two daughters away at college, currently work part-time for my hubby, and LOVE to travel (getting lots of reading done on flights is a pleasant side benefit)
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I want to take fewer breaks this time, and get more pages read!

Time for a little breakfast (as opposed to my pre-breakfast snack 2 hours ago!)

3 comments:

  1. Good morning, Sherry Ann! I have been dying to read The Fault in Our Stars. Good luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are doing amazing! So you sometimes skip your social media updates? I might have to do that too, I find it really hard to switch between reading and social media. I feel like I haven't read anything at all. Keep up the good work :D.

    ReplyDelete