Friday, April 26, 2013

The night before Read-a-thon!

Well, I'm not going to get off to bed as early as I had hoped (I have a bright and early 6:00 a.m. start here in the Rocky Mountains), but I'm really looking forward to tomorrow.  Unlike the last few Read-a-thons, as of right now at least, I have nothing to keep me awake the night before (bailing water out of a window well last time) or anything scheduled during the day (had to attend a state political convention the time before that).  I'm hoping to devote the ENTIRE 24 hours (at least most of it) to this ridiculously fun event.  Off to get a good night's sleep and dream of books... See you all tomorrow! 

1 comment:

  1. Orange Crush, lemon ice!
    Read them once, read them twice!
    Read them high, read them low!
    Dewey’s Readers on the go!

    Happy Reading!
    Jennifer~Team Panda
    The Relentless Reader

    ReplyDelete