Saturday, October 22, 2011

Beginning meme

1)Where are you reading from today? Utah
2)Three random facts about me…
1. I'm not a great sleeper, and often read for an hour in the middle of the night.
2. Asparagus is my favorite vegetable.
3. I love college football, and will be checking scores during the day (no watching games, though!)
3)How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
15, because I'm a mood reader! (I'll be lucky to finish 3!)
4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? I just want to read more pages than last time - need to hit at least 800
5)If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time?
Healthy snacks

No comments:

Post a Comment