1. What are you reading right now? I just finished my first book! I think I'll start The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time next
2. How many books have you read so far? Sigh...just 1
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? The one I mentioned in #1
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Extra housecleaning, shopping, and laundry so I wouldn't feel guilty!
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Not too many - mostly from the dog.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? No surprises, really. It's fun, as always.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Publish the participants list a little earlier, so we can visit blogs beforehand.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Read faster! (Just kidding - I accept that I am stuck at my reading speed.)
9. Are you getting tired yet? Nope
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Not really.