Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hours 21, 22, 23, 24 and Final Totals

Was only able to read 14 pages and listen to 17 after Hour 20 (2:00 a.m.). I did manage to stay up for 21 hours - that is one hour more than last time. As usual, however, I didn't seem to get as many actual reading hours in as I wanted to (the breaks were too long). Still, I'm happy I read an entire 400 page book and came REALLY close to finishing another.

Final numbers:

Pages: 643
(darn, wanted to beat my 684 total from April - will do it next time!)

Hours: 11hr 30min reading, 1hr 45min listening

Books read: 'U' is for Undertow by Sue Grafton - Finished
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time - Mark Haddon - 186 pages (almost done)
The Hidden Staircase by Carolyn Keene - 54 pages

Thanks to everybody! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment