Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hours 19 and 20

The last 1 1/2 hours has been sllooowww reading because I keep drifting off, and then have to read the same half page again. Have still made some progress, however:

Since last update: 72 pages, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
(I'm really enjoying the book, so that does help)

Running total, pages: 612
Running total, hours: 11hr 15min reading, 1hr 15min listening
Running total, books finished: 1

I really want to finish one more book, but don't know if I'm going to make it. Last R-A-T, I fell asleep for awhile then came back for the last hour, so that may happen again. In any case, the next post will probably be my final wrap-up. Great job, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Sherry! I'm still up and reading away, thankfully nothing too mentally taxing, and I hope I can make it for the rest of this hour before crashing.

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete