Sunday, October 23, 2011

End of Readathon Meme

  1. Which hour was most daunting for you? The last 3 - I had to go to sleep!
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? I think mysteries work well. Like last time, I read one by Sue Grafton.
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? List the readers earlier.
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? It was all great.
  5. How many books did you read? 1 finished, 1 almost finished, and another 1/4 done
  6. What were the names of the books you read? 'U' is For Undertow, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time, and The Hidden Staircase
  7. Which book did you enjoy most? Liked both of my first two a lot
  8. Which did you enjoy least? The Nancy Drew book - but it's still fun
  9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? I wasn't an official cheerleader, but I tried to visit a few blogs every time I posted to mine. I would encourage all participants to do the same.
  10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Very likely. I'll be a Reader, with a bit of cheering on the side.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your R-A-T success! You got a lot accomplished and still took a nap, which in the cold light of ...erm, afternoon, is something I wish I would've let myself do. Thanks for being my buddy, and I'll see you again in 6 months, if not before!

    Now go and sleep and be lazy! :)

    ReplyDelete